Terms and Conditions
1. Once the order is agreed in writing you have a 7-day cooling off period. After this period, we will treat the contacts as being confirmed by you.
2. Who we are. We are Bella Interiors a company registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 5282202 and our registered office is at Gladstone House, 77-79 High Street, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9HY and our address is 137 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2PN. Our registered VAT number is 858836368.
3. Make sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements, you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure in our brochure or on our website, or by contacting us.
4. When you own the products. You own the products once we have received payment in full
5. How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our consumer service team at 020 8332 9898 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 137 Kew Road, Richmond, TW9 2PN. Alternatively, please speak to one of our staff in-store.
6. In addition to its statutory obligations the company guarantees the works against faulty materials and workmanship as follows: all mechanical parts such as locks, hinges, handles, etc. that are subject to wear and tear are guaranteed against malfunction under normal use for a period of two years after installation. This guarantee is conditional on the works being adequately and properly maintained and does not cover any physical damage caused by misuse, impact, abrasion, or cleaning with a non-proprietary chemical. Notice of any claim under this guarantee must be made in writing to the company within the first 30 days of full installation and completion. This guarantee is not insurance backed.
7. you must make an advance payment of 40% of the price of the services before we start providing them, then an interim weekly payment for the work carried out and final payment on completion.
8. We can charge interest if you pay late. If we are unable to collect any payment from you by the due date, we may charge interest to you on the overdue amount at the rate of 5 % a year above the base lending rate of Lloyds Bank Plc from time to time. This interest shall accrue on a daily basis from the due date until the date of actual payment of the overdue amount, whether before or after judgment. You must pay us interest together with any overdue amount.
9. When we are liable for damage to your property. If we are installing the products or providing other services in your property, we will make good any damage to your property caused by us while doing so. However, we are not responsible for the cost of repairing any pre-existing faults or damage to your property that we discover while providing the services. If defective digital content which we have supplied damages a device or digital content belonging to you, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
10. We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
11. Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings? These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland, you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
12. Alternative dispute resolution. Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may want to contact the alternative dispute resolution provider we use.
13. In the event of any dispute arising during the course of or following to completion of the contract the customer will not be entitled to withhold payment in excess of an amount representing a reasonable valuation of the work required to rectify, or replace any allegedly defective works which are the subject of the dispute.
14. Full set of our Terms & Conditions are available upon request, please contact us via the contact page.